University of Laval African Scholarships
University of Laval African Scholarships 2024/2025 For Undergraduate Students | Requirements | How to Apply
Application Deadline: April 12, 2024, at 5:00 PM
Offered Annually: Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries’ students
Location: University of Laval, Canada
Eligible Field of Study:
- First cycle
- Administrative Sciences
- Bachelor of Business Administration
About the University of Laval African Scholarships
This initiative aims to encourage academic excellence by providing scholarships to international students from African countries who have gained admission to an undergraduate program at Université Laval.
This scholarship, amounting to $5,000 per year, is renewable for one additional year.
Renewal is contingent upon meeting the faculty’s criteria of excellence and receiving a recommendation from the research director, subject to faculty approval.
Eligibility for University of Laval Scholarships
To qualify for the University of Laval Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed or be in the process of completing secondary school (baccalaureate) in the Maghreb or sub-Saharan Africa.
- Students commencing their studies in the summer semester are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Be newly accepted for the fall or winter semester in the BAA (Bachelor of Business Administration) program.
- Maintain an average of 14/20 or higher and a general average of 14/20 or above in mathematics.
- Have never previously earned credits at Laval University.
- Enroll as a full-time student in the BAA for two consecutive sessions.
- Be a national of a Maghreb or sub-Saharan African country.
- Submit a complete application for admission to the BBA program for either winter 2019 or fall 2019 before the specified deadlines and receive admission as a student.
- Teachers CAN Multiplier Program For South African Teachers
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- NNPC/Chevron Limited JV Scholarships
How to Apply
To apply for the University of Laval Scholarships, interested persons should
- Visit the application portal
- Fill out the application form with accurate details
- Upload the required documents
- Click on submit.
Have trouble filling out the application form? Give us a comment using the box below.