- 1 NNPC/Chevron Limited JV Scholarships 2024
- 1.1 Fields of Study for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship:
- 1.2 Requirements for the NNPC/Chevron Limited JV Scholarships
- 1.3 To Apply for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship:
- 1.4 Important Points for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
NNPC/Chevron Limited JV Scholarships 2024
NNPC/Chevron Limited JV Scholarships 2024 For Undergraduate Nigerian Students
The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Scheme is open to all Nigerians who are currently studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in partnership with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is providing a range of Chevron Scholarship Awards for eligible undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
The scholarship opportunity is open to full-time second-year (200-level) students enrolled in specific courses at Nigerian Universities. Qualified students are encouraged to apply online for this scholarship program.
Application Deadline: 23rd June 2024 by midnight
Offered Annually? Yes
Fields of Study for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship:
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND-YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the following courses, in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
Requirements for the NNPC/Chevron Limited JV Scholarships
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Applicants should be in their SECOND YEAR, meaning they must have been admitted on or before the 2021/2022 academic session.
- All applicants are required to upload clear scanned copies of all documents to verify the authenticity of their claims during the application process.
Eligibility Criteria for Regular Applicants
Applicants for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Possess a minimum of six O-level credits obtained in one sitting.
Eligibility Criteria for Blind/Visually Impaired Applicants
Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities must fulfill the following criteria for the NNPC/Chevron scholarship:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Possess a minimum of five O-level credits obtained in one sitting.
To Apply for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship:
- Follow this Link to access the application portal.
- Click on “Apply Now” and create an account.
- Proceed to your email inbox to activate your account.
- Log in with your registered email and password.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, and other details. Upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure that the names used in the application match the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Review all uploaded documents to eliminate errors during the uploading process.
- When asked to upload a photo, ensure it is a passport photograph with a white background.
- Double-check application information to avoid errors.
- Click “Submit Application” to submit your information.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of your application.
Important Points for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
- Only applications submitted through this website will be taken into consideration.
- No computer-based test will be conducted. The selection of candidates will be based on their current academic performance.
- All interested students must provide accurate and complete information in their applications.
- Individuals applying for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship cannot apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any affiliated programs, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional Scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates should not make any payments; the application for the Chevron scholarship program is entirely free.