Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2024 by Higherlife Foundation for Zimbabwe

Joshua Nkomo Scholarship

Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2024

Higherlife Foundation is calling for applications for the Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2024, aimed at exceptionally talented and academically gifted students.

Interested applicants must complete the application registration before the specified deadline at

The Joshua Nkomo Scholarships 2024, offered by the Higherlife Foundation, are available to students known as “Joshualites.”

These scholarships cover A-level studies and are open to Zimbabwean citizens under the age of 21 at the time of application.

For Lower 6th and University scholarships, candidates entering their first year of undergraduate studies are eligible to apply.

Notably, 70% of the scholarships are allocated for studies in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields, while the remaining 30% are reserved for other disciplines.

Eligibility Criteria for the Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2024:

  1. Citizenship: Applicants must be citizens of Zimbabwe.
  2. Academic Merit: The applicant’s academic performance in public examinations, such as ZIMSEC and Cambridge, will be considered. For A-Level applications, a minimum of SEVEN (7) “A” grade passes is required, while for University applications, females should have a minimum of TEN (10) points and males should have TWELVE (12) points.
  3. Additional Skills: Candidates should possess additional skills.
  4. Leadership Potential: Demonstrated levels of responsibility and office-bearing roles in the school and surrounding communities, as well as confirmed engagement in community activities and extracurricular activities, showcase leadership potential.
  5. Personal Integrity: Personal integrity will be assessed based on school reports and reports from other responsible authorities.
About the Award
Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2024 Details
Name of the Scholarship Joshua Nkomo Scholarship
Education Qualification Under Graduate
Application Mode Online
Nationality Zimbabwe
Name of Origination Higherlife Foundation
Official Website
Deadline Not specified
Age Limit 21 years
Phone (+263) 772 222 922

Age Limit: Applicants must be under 21 years old to be eligible for the scholarship.

Supporting Documents:

  1. Academic certificates or public exam results.
  2. Birth Certificate.
  3. National ID.
  4. Character Reference Form (available for download).
  5. The Character Reference Form must be hand-delivered to any Higherlife Foundation office.

Note: Scholarships are only applicable for Zimbabwean public institutions.

To apply for the Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2024, follow these steps:

  1. Visit the official website at
  2. Fill out all the required fields in the application form, including personal details, next of kin, academic information, and ‘O’ Level Exam Results.
  3. Ensure that all information provided is accurate and complete. The confidentiality of the information will be maintained to ensure fair allocation of the Foundation’s resources.
  4. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your application.
  5. The Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Committee will review all applications, and successful candidates will be contacted.

Application Deadline

The official application deadline for the Joshua Nkomo Scholarship 2024 has not been announced by the Higherlife Foundation yet.

Please stay updated by visiting the official website at for the latest information and complete details regarding the application process.


Author: Subfe Admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *